Sunday, May 27, 2007

ISB Info Sessions

Today, I was called upon to help out in the ISB Student Info Sessions and take the ISB Aspirants around the campus for a tour.

It was a nostalgic experience in many ways when I saw all the aspiring ISBians asking the same questions that I had over the past year and a half. Some questions cannot be answered by anyone else and some can be.

Hopefully I was able to do justice to the questions that students asked and gave them a realistic view of the process and what to expect.

Again there was a spate of questions which I cannot answer. I cannot tell a person if his profile is good enough for an interview call and I may have disappointed a few when I said that. But finally if I say that the profile is good, they may still not get in or the vice versa.

I hope each one of them puts the best foot forward and that the best get in !!!!

1 comment:

Deepak Chembath said...

I agree with you. It is a tough job. I'm helping(rather trying to help)ISB aspirants in pagalguy.com and I get same kind of profile evaluation questions. I think I'm doing a fair bit but still can't answer every possible question. Good luck with u r efforts and have a great time yaar.